Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Limited Time

Swamped right now. Barely been near a computer for the last week and will be heading off for vacation (anybody in Victoria BC?) for a week soon.

Have also been asked to condense an 8 hour DT class into a two hour class for the media. Sigh.

I'll try to post if I get access- already have some things on the back burner. Maybe talking about evil. Or why people poke bears and then get surprised when they are bitten. The difference between teaching good students and bad. The difference between a poor student and a bad one.

Stuff.

Be careful, all y'all.

1 comment:

aaron said...

I'd be especially interested in the good student/bad student piece...I intend to become a MA student here soon, and would like to be a good one...

I am willing to bet there is more to it than work hard, practice often. (Those, I do.)